Saturday, May 24, 2008

Don't be too quick to judge

May 24,2008
I have not eaten anything with carbohydrates in 48 hours because I had to take some test and the doctores said not to. I am also taking meds that required me to eat before I take them. So this morning I did not eat I just went to take my tests. Since I had a full day plan which leave me with little time to sit and eat (my choice) I just grab a coffee and a bagel at the coffee shop and get on the train which I normally wouldn't do but I have to take my meds.

This girl on the train start looking at me as if......., I felt so embarressed, even when she was leaving the train she was staring at me.
Sometime we all have to step out of charater and do something we wouldn't usually do, so please don't judge me since you don't know my circumstances.


One more thing, when you are in New York, one cannot save a seat on the New York subway for a friend especially when you have a black woman with back and foot pain right there, she might sit on you.

So when you are in the New York City subway don't try to save a seat for your friend, you both might end up standing.

No comments: