Monday, September 29, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
I was sitting at the end seat near the door and a man came on and stand next to me.
Every so often he would lean over on me, and I would gently push him off me. (Now since my father past away I cannot tolerate the smell of cigarette.) This man also smell of stale cigarette smoke, so I raise my hand to cover my nose and he hit me. I took a deep breath and say a prayer.
I hop the rest of my day gets better.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
1. I wish I had more time with my dad( he is deceased)
2. I wish there were less crime and violence in the world.
3. Be my own boss someday4. Have my best friend as my spouse ( and be totally in love with him)
5. See my grandchildren at least twice each year.
6. Travel to at least six foreign countries in my lifetime.(Jamaica not included)
7. Health, long life and happiness for my children.
8. See the Grand Canyon
9. Be the only person on my block with the warest flower in my garden.
10. crochet the prettiest blanket ever made.
Numbers 1 & 2 are out of my reach. I am working on all the rest. This October I am going to Israel on a 10 days trip.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Carrot and Peas salad
This is Summer Fruit delight
This is a Carrot cake
This is a Salmon Mouse
Monday, September 15, 2008
Thursday, September 4, 2008
However, the person that cause me to be upset walk into the room I was sitting with a look that says I am sorry, before he could open his mouth to speak.
It took me by surprise, I had to smile, I was no longer mad and then he apologise and that was the icing on the cake. The storm within me was calm. Don't be afraid to say your sorry, it might be all a person need at that moment.