Thursday, September 18, 2008

My wish List

Everyone should have a wish list, (or dreams they would like to accomplish) not that you expect other people to grant your wish, it gives you something to work toward accomplishing for yourself. Here are a few of mine.


1. I wish I had more time with my dad( he is deceased)

2. I wish there were less crime and violence in the world.

3. Be my own boss someday

4. Have my best friend as my spouse ( and be totally in love with him)

5. See my grandchildren at least twice each year.

6. Travel to at least six foreign countries in my lifetime.(Jamaica not included)

7. Health, long life and happiness for my children.

8. See the Grand Canyon

9. Be the only person on my block with the warest flower in my garden.

10. crochet the prettiest blanket ever made.

Numbers 1 & 2 are out of my reach. I am working on all the rest. This October I am going to Israel on a 10 days trip.

No comments: