Friday, July 11, 2008

New Beginings

I can't believe that I have found love again after all these years. My second love was my husband of ninteen years and the father of my children and after we got divorced I was willing to settle for just having a companion in my life because I thought that I could never again love someone the way I loved him, but I was wrong.

When I met James (The Milk Man), I thought ok, let's see what he is about, and why at his age he is still single, I soon found out that he was not the average man and that I wanted to get to know him. He was so open about himself without being boastful that I fell in love with him within the first week of meeting him. I felt as if I was eighteen again, think about him all the time, can't wait for the end of the day to see him, gets that tingling in my stomach everytime I think about him. He is very patient and kind and understanding.

I think this is a new begining for me, at a new life, either one of us wanted more children, we both have three, we both have grandchildren and that makes us perfect companion for each other. We have a lot in common, which surprises me since we have different background. He makes me laugh all the time. He made my first birthday with him so special. He is my lover and my friend and I am going to enjoy all that life has to offer and takes nothing for granted. I am thankful that I have found him and I will cherish every moment we spent together. James makes my putter flutter.

No comments: