Friday, August 8, 2008

Places I have visited





Niagra Falls, 7/07


I was born in Jamaica WI and when I migrated to the USA in 1979, there were lots of places in Jamaica I have never visited. I never took the time to see my counrty, or to visit the places marked as "tourist attractions" in my country.


I realize that I am doing the same thing here in the USA. Well, that is going to change. I will try to visit as many places as I can. Roosevelt Island is the first, a beautiful place right here in NY. I visited 7/12/08 with James. It is not at all like NYC with all the rushing in a hurry to go no where.

1 comment:

Jennifer C. said...

I am insulted mother. How could you forget I my wedding reception was on Roosevelt Island. Remember I picked it for the beautiful look of The City across the water and it's quietness?

I guess since it was nine years ago it never dawned on you.