Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Proud Parent


Many parent have a child that is considered an over achiever, I would not consider myself one of those parent, but when I read some of the things my daughter writes it makes me so proud to be her mother. She creates, she is poetic and she has soul. Not to say I am not proud of my other two children, I am proud of all my children for the simply fact that they are mine and they are trying to survive in this chaos of a world without calling me to bail them out of one thing or the other. But Jen, my hats off to you.

By the way I am still waiting for the rest of "Crossing Over"

3 comments:

Jennifer C. said...

Thanks Mommy. I will get it to you, before you know it.

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

How lovely!

angelia

Shonell Bacon said...

That is SO SWEET, :-)