Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Hair Thing


For the past eight years I have been wearing my hair a medium brown. About four weeks ago I asked my hairdresser to put a rinse in because the greys in the front was so much, I remembered telling her not to put that red dye in my hair and she says ok. Well I have been washing it every week and it is still RED.
The next thing I notice that my hair is breaking and she keep telling me that all it needs is condition.
At my last perm I realize the problem, see my colour is permanent and when she start my perm she would stop to tend to just about anything and then try to work it to get my hair bone straight. See, those chemicals are not friends like that and when they are together for too long my hair breaks.
Well I don't want bone straight and I like my medium brown so from now on I am going to bring my own colour and my time clock.

No comments: