Monday, October 5, 2009

Vacation at a Villa






When planning a vacation to another country and you are making reservation at a villa be sure exactlly what is included in your package.

Yes I went to my sisters wedding and she booked me in a villa, Well the location was nice and quiet with view of the ocean from your balcony and the garden from your bed room, but that is all you get.

There were nothing to eat or drink unless you want to go into town which is about half an hour walk if you don't have a car.


They show beautifull picture with breakfast and all the tropical fruits that are in season, the only thing they forget to tell you is that you have to buy all those thing and have a housekeeper prepare it for you.




To my surprise, the only thing I got was a furnish room with running water.




Even though I went to my sisters wedding and the accomdation was ok I would not recommend this place to anyone unless they are looking for a place to hide out. In my beautifull island of Jamaica, I did not know that there are places that charge that kind of rate and do not even includes breakfast.


















No comments: