Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year Resolutions


New Year resolutions. Why do we make them, when most are broken within a week or two of making them?

Yes, there are a few people who will make new year resolutions and stick with them but for the most part we don't'.

This year I am not going to make a resolution, I am going to challenge myself to be the best I can be for the new year. Stop spending unnecessarily, try to be more patient with others, and try to have a deeper spiritual connection with who I am.

I will try to work harder at getting where I want to be as a person and not let the little things or the past get in my way.

2 comments:

Abeni said...

best to keep it simple.I think we fail when we make the resolutions too grandiose. Happy new Year

Unknown said...

Thanks for the visit and the comment.