Monday, April 12, 2010

Hurts..........Not Only When I Laugh

I saw a movie once where the wife found out in the end that he no good husband had left her for another man. In a confrontation with him she hurt herself. When her Friend asked her, does it hurts, she replied "Only when I laugh.

As I look at some of the decisions I have made over the years and the way I respond to family and friends and how I allow myself to be used I can truly say "I hurts... not only when I laugh".

I feel that I am almost always being taken for granted. I was told as a child that "you should seek a Friend before you need a Friend". A lot of people these days just seek a Friend when they need a friend, and is never a friend when someone else is in need. Just plain selfish.

I hurts to see all the people who asked for favors and then totally forget that I existed

1 comment:

Abeni said...

That's life but take heart in the saying you can't give without being blessed