Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Love...Second chance

Sometimes I have to wander why some people go through so much garbage to find the one person who will love them with all their faults.

I never thought that I would ever find love again after my divorce and was basically ready for just a companion or just be a loner (that would be fine for me, I would be able to go and come as I wish). But instead I was blessed with the most loving, giving and understanding man one can ever wish to meet. He is there for me in good times and bad, he makes me laugh almost every minute of the day (when I am with him).

He cooks, do laundry, does the dishes when I cook, and he does window too! Yes, he does all this with a smile. I so appreciate it because it gives us more time for us.

This man will have a PB & J sandwich or two for dinner and be just as happy as if he were having a steak.
He respects me and let me be myself, which is very refreshing for a change.

1 comment:

Abeni said...

Happy for you. Right now I am wondering if I ever will find some one who is worth it.Enjoy all the moments