Sunday, June 6, 2010

Flowers

For as long as I can remember, I love planting flowers and watching them grow.




Growing up in Jamaica, there was a long walk from the road up to the house and I was always planting flowers along the walk. When I got my first apartment I did not have any place to plant but that did not stop me. I had a large pothus plant on my dresser that I kept for years.








Now, there is no difference, I just cannot live without my plants. When I take care of them, they take care of me,........How? you ask...........while I am caring for my plants the calm my nerves and it is so satisfying to watch them grow. So even when I don't have place for a garden, I make room for pots. From my African Violets indoor to petunias, begonias, Joseph coat and others outdoor,

I will always enjoy my plants.

















2 comments:

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Beautiful, I love plants also yours are gorgeous...and thank you for the wonderful review...Bless U

Abeni said...

love them..hate the caring part