Monday, June 21, 2010

Missing Dad

My dad past away December of 2006. I cried and mourned, then I thought I would ..get on with my life.
But there are times when it is so hard....to get on with my life and father's day is just one of those time.
He was not only my dad, but my mom also for a long time, When he died I became an orphan ( even though my mom is still alive). He was every thing to me and even as grown as I am I was still his little girl. He was the love of my life and on this father's day, I missed him soooo much.

There is a large hole in my heart that aches for him every now and then makes me a bit melancholy.
I am only sorry that my grown up self did not get to spent as much time with his as I should have.
So if you love someone, tell them, spent each moment as if its your last because when time ends, there is turning back the clock

2 comments:

Abeni said...

my dad is by far the better parent so i get you..cherish the memories

Unknown said...

Thanks Abeni, I always will.