Monday, May 7, 2012

Grand Kids...I can name them all.


A few years ago on mother’s day in church pastor asked all mothers, grandmother and great grandmother to stand up, then he asked all mother only to sit.


I kept on standing and he said, “Angela, are you a grand mother?” I said, yes I am, then he said how many grand kids do you have, I said seven, he said name them.



I did name them but it took me a minute to make sure I did not leave anyone out. I did not expect him to call on me to name my grand kids so I was not prepared. Now I have nine and I must say I can name then all in lest than fifteen seconds.



I love all my grandkids; they are an extension of me. I always try to remember their birthdays and send them a present, not because I have to but just to let them know that I remember and love them.

This week I have two birthdays, my third and fourth grand children, Xavier and Imani, both on May 10th; I remember getting the phone call on the same day.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH.



No comments: