Friday, July 17, 2009

Gifts that are ok to give back




I don't know if he was eating the ice cream or if it was eating him.


Grandchildren are precious gifts that you can spoil and it's ok to send them back.






On May 17th I had seven of my eight grandchildren with me for a BBQ and we had a good ole time.



They had hot dogs, bergers and chicken and afterward they all had ice cream. James saw to it that we all had enough.



Three went home that evening, three went home the next day and Darius and his mother stayed until the end of the week then they went home. I enjoyed having all of them and now they are all back home with moms and dads.

2 comments:

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Threadin' Along,

Seven out of eight! What a blessing! Glad you had a wonderful time. Family gatherings are great memory-makers.

Bless Up,
Lady Roots

Anonymous said...

I know when I was there I was ready to go home; however, I wish you lived closer to us. I know when we left Monday you didn't want us to go especially Darius because you wouldn't put him in his carseat. It's understandable though. Remember, I'm just two hours away so we are not that far apart. Love You!!!!!!!!!