Sunday, July 12, 2009

Places I visit






















































I often hear someone says "what you are looking for is right under your nose". Well I prove that to be so true a few weeks ago. James took me to Brooklyn, just for a drive and it was like being in another state. The streets with cobbler stone and the quietness of the area was different from what one would expect to find in Brooklyn, NY.
Then we went to a little park right on the waterfront, it was so peaceful, I have lived in NY for over 30 years and did not know that there are such beauty right under my nose.
From there we went to the promenade that overlooks all of downtown Manhattan/Brooklyn.
We saw the boats go by and the sunset was awesome.
Sorry I did not get a clearer picture on Manhattan at night.


1 comment:

LADY ROOTS said...

Sistren Threadin' Along,
Give Jah thanks for a man like James who will take the time to find and share the beauty that is in our every day lives.
Bless Up,
Lady Roots